Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast
Results 71 to 80 of 102

Thread: Misc: Granaboard Rules & Regulations discussion [!OT]

  1. #71
    Inactive Member Xellos's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,598
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Post

    Sure, I'll fix mine, I just had it this way cause it was never a problem, and the script had it like this [img]tongue.gif[/img]

  2. #72
    Inactive Member Nevan's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    4,127
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I really don't care about sigs, I just use mine for neat quotes, most of the time.

  3. #73
    Senior Hostboard Member Dreamer7000's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 24th, 2004
    Posts
    7,236
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Okay, I removed the "'NOTE: You guys are like my second Family! [img]biggrin.gif[/img] " line, you know that already...

  4. #74
    Inactive Member Nevan's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    4,127
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Also, how will you be choosing this new mod?

  5. #75
    Inactive Member One Classy Bloke's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 7th, 2002
    Posts
    3,653
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Whoever hacks their way in first.

  6. #76
    Inactive Member Xellos's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,598
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Post

    Probably on time been here, knowledge of GR&R, reliability, time spent on board, and other such stuff.

  7. #77
    HB Forum Owner mrwiseman's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,915
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Exactly. I'll post a form, just like a couple years ago, and out of the people who sent it, I'll name. Having another mod is useful, not only because the board will be kept clean faster, but for the times I'm gone or too busy, and in case I lose my password (which never happened, but better safe than sorry). It's also useful to have a second judgement; imagine some member has something against me *cough* *cough*; I'd rather have somebody else review what is posted.

    <font color="#101010" size="1">[ August 02, 2004 06:46 PM: Message edited by: -Wiseman- ]</font>

  8. #78
    HB Forum Owner mrwiseman's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,915
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    IRT Dreamer: A line break creates a new line, so 1 enter allows you to have 2 lines, and if I change it to 2 enters, it'll allow you to have 3 lines.

  9. #79
    Senior Hostboard Member Dreamer7000's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 24th, 2004
    Posts
    7,236
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    The second will be my choice, thank you... ^^
    So please, change it to two enters...

  10. #80
    Inactive Member One Classy Bloke's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 7th, 2002
    Posts
    3,653
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    It's more of a rival relationship i.e. hate each other most of the time, but still friends in a odd "i respect you" way.

    Also if i was a mod, the playing field would be level. Rivaling mods, that would be an awesome running joke.

    Edit: Also, i would uphold the rules to your needs.

    Finally, i've got the George W. Bush Approval for this mod attempt, so i'm bound to win!

    <font color="#101010" size="1">[ August 03, 2004 12:47 PM: Message edited by: One Classy Bloke ]</font>

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •